Tuesday, June 8, 2010

To my baby girl



Dearest Bella,

Your mother told me that you are having a difficult day today. I am so sorry that I cannot be there to hold you. If I was there I would sit down with you on the couch, get your blanket, and turn on Tinker Bell for you.
I look at pictures of you all the time. I love you so much honey, and I miss you so much. I miss putting you down for naps on the weekend and then waiting for you to wake up so I can run up stairs and get you. I miss your smile when I open the door and how you laugh at me when I roll around on the ground before I get you out of the crib. I miss trying to feed you only to have you throw your food all over me and all over yourself. I miss trying to get you to kiss me only to have you run away from me. I miss you Bella!
Even though I cannot be with you for a little while never forget that your Daddy loves you very much. Have fun with your cousins and aunts and uncles and grandparents, because when I get back you and me are going to hang out for a long time. Don't worry about Daddy, Handy Manny is taking care of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment