This has been a big year for us:
- We moved from our beloved VA to CA (missing old friends and making new ones)
- We put on our "big boy pants" and bought a house (and as murphy's law would have it, things started breaking immediately so we re-did the kitchen, two bathrooms, put up gutters, and bought a new garage door)
- Josh deployed to Afghanistan as a chaplain to the marines of CLB5 of Camp Pendleton
- As a home owner with a missing husband, I learned to use a lawn mower, power tools, cleaned up dead animals by myself (ok, I asked neighbor to do it), and locked myself out of my house in my bathing suit while Bella was inside
- My deployment roomie Kori and I had way too much fun in Southern CA going to concerts, various beach cities, and sea kayaking.
- I started a group for special needs moms (I love them all dearly)
- I attend a weekly Bible study at church (I love them too)
- We were on the Price is Right (and that turned out ok I guess (wink)... shameless plug here)
- Bella started biomedical treatments for autism and started seeing Dr. Bob Sears
- Josh returned from deployment
- Josh and I celebrated our 9 year anniversary by driving to Monterey, CA...an amazing trip with an amazingly hot man
- We had friends and family over as often as we could and enjoyed the holidays with them as well!
- I am two classes and a semester of student teaching away from my receiving master's in Special Education.
- Oh and our Bella turned four years old!
As I type this I feel like I'm describing someone else's kid, someone else's life....and it overwhelms me with joy! Praise God for 2012. I loved this year:)