Monday, September 27, 2010

Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins….

I had a dream last night…

…that Josh forgot who I was. Are you serious!? That was the worst ever. I was chasing him around pleading with him that I was his wife and he had no idea who I was:( I woke up sweating and couldn't sleep the rest of the night. Thank goodness dreams aren't real. Of course Josh knows who I am, I know he thinks about Bella and I all of the time and loves us more than any husband could love his girls. I hate dreams:(

On a lighter more savory note…

So, my pumpkin muffins have been a HIT lately. Yes, I'm totally tooting my own horn. I got the recipe from my friend Tracy and have had a love affair with them ever since. Since I've been asked for this recipe so many times, I thought I'd put it online for everyone! It's literally the EASIEST recipe you will ever try and I promise you it will make you so famous. Men, if you make these for a woman, she will melt in your arms (or just use you for your baking skills). It's only three ingredients total!

CHOCOLATE CHIP PUMPKIN MUFFINS:
1-Box of Betty Crocker Spice Cake Mix -- DO NOT ADD ANYTHING TO THIS MIX (no eggs ect.)
1-100% Pure Pumpkin can (I used Libby's brand-29OZ size) *pumpkin pie mix will not work
1/2 Bag of Chocolate Chips

Mix the spice cake mix, and the jar of pumpkin until blended with mixer. Add the chocolate chips and stir with spoon until blended. Bake for 30 min. at 350 degrees. ENJOY!

Promise you will love me forever for this recipe. If you love the recipe, feel free to send me gifts, flowers…whatever (just to show your appreciation of course. When I think of fall, I think of these muffins… and you should too! Oh and I've added some music to get you into the fall spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment