Monday, July 2, 2012

Delighted... to be in this magazine!

Hello Bloggity Friends,

I wanted to introduce you to a magazine you'll love.  Not only is this something you view online (which is so easy), but it also features the Earls!  Wait, that's us? I just got excited, did you?

Delighted was created by the talented Amanda Gomes and I was recently asked to write an article on motherhood through my eyes to be included in this issue!  So, flip through the virtual pages and take a deep breathe of stylishly sweet pictures, recipes, pointers, and oh... us!

Cheers!




http://issuu.com/delightedmag/docs/delightedsum2012?mode=window&backgroundColor=%23222222

3 comments:

  1. Well said my friend! Love and miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful job Annie. I always thought you were a great writer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat article...you're quite the writer, lady!

    ReplyDelete